VlogUp

10 Months After She Lost Her Lovely Mother, See How Little Daniella Has Been Growing Up & Coping Wit

ADVERTISEMENT

Young actress, Pearl Shim Mugala who is known as Daniella in Nollywood is one of the promising youngsters in the industry.

She had bitter pill to swallow about ten months ago when she lost her lovely mother to death and we will be taking a look at how she has been coping without her mother.

ADVERTISEMENT

Undoubtedly, she is one of the best paid teen actresses in Nollywood and this is because of her acting prowess. To make matters worse, she has also never set eye on her father before.

ADVERTISEMENT

She now lives with her aunt in Benin City, Edo State and we are pretty sure her aunt is really taking care of her considering how grown and beautiful she is now.

So far, she has starred in quite a number of movies which include Little Daniella, My Kids and I, All I want for Christmas, In Bondage, Lent, Hostage, and others.

Check out her recent photos below;

Source: ghgossip.com

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7qLTGqKqsoaBjsLC5jmpnZqWfo8Gpv4yana2domLAqbGMpaasrF2dsrN5y6itnqSpYrqwwMeeqWarlZp6qbvWZqOirKShsm6wwKegnqSclnqprdJmmZ6dnmK0s7vWoqWgZaWleqS7z6KloGWnnsGpu9StZJplnaS6cA%3D%3D

Lorie Orum

Update: 2024-05-20